Each week, we have engaging, age-level ministries from pre-K thru adult.
Kids learn the Bible in a fun, creative environment to aid their spiritual growth.
Tuesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m. [***New Ministry starting this year!***]
- The Factory (Junior High: 7th-8th grades) register
- One significant change this year is our midweek junior high ministry
(7th & 8th grades) has moved from Wednesday to Tuesday evenings. With around 100 teenagers (high school & junior high) on Wednesday nights last year, we
realized the need for more space and a more focused ministry geared toward the
needs of junior high students.
- Semester starts Sept. 1
Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m. Volunteer Registration
- Cubbies (3-4 year olds) register
- Sparks (K-2nd grades) register
- TNT (3rd-4th grades) register
- Club 56 (5th-6th grades) register
- The District (High School: 9th-12th grades) register
- Adult Bible Study click here for more info
- Semester starts Sept. 2
SAFETY GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
In order to create a safe place for children & adults during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- All children and teens must be registered with updated parent/guardian contact information in order to attend. Click on the links on this page to pre-register.
- Children and adults 3rd grade and above must wear a face covering (cloth mask, face shield, etc.).
- Children will be spaced as best we can and encouraged to practice safe social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be used.
- Water fountains will not be operational. Children may bring a water bottle if they would like.
- All parents & children (pre-K - 6th grades) must enter the building through the Welcome Center, located in our main parking lot, and stop at the check-in desk.
- All Jr. High (Tuesdays) and High School (Wednesdays) must enter the education building at the entrance next to the playground and stop at the check-in desk.
- At the check-in desks, we will register attendance, ask health screening questions, verify they have a mask (if 3rd grade & above), and ask them to sanitize their hands before they go to their class. Only parents of pre-schoolers will be allowed to walk their children to class.
- In order to minimize the number of people in the hallways during dismissal, we have designated pick-up points for each grade. If multiple children in the same family are being picked up, we will send the older children to the youngest child's pick-up point so parents only have to go to one location.
- Cubbies (3-4 year olds): Cubbies classroom; enter through Welcome Center
- AWANA (K-4th grades): South-end door across the street from Bush's Chicken
- Club 56 (5th-6th grades): Chapel doors along Ellis St.
- The Factory (7th-8th grades): Education building
- The District (9th-12th grades): Education building