Currently our Midweeks are breaking for the summer. We'll pick back up August 23-24!
Each week, we have engaging, age-level ministries from pre-K thru adult.
Kids learn the Bible in a fun, creative environment to aid their spiritual growth.
Tuesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- The Factory (Junior High: 7th-8th grades)
Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Kids Squad (3 years old - 4th grades)
- Club 56 (5th-6th grades)
- The District (High School: 9th-12th grades)
- Adult Bible Study click here for more info
Link to registration for Kids Ministries at the bottom of this page.
SAFETY GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
- All children and teens must be registered with updated parent/guardian contact information in order to attend. Click on the links on this page to register online.
- All parents & children (pre-K - 6th grades) enter the main building through the Welcome Center (1), located in our main parking lot, and will check in at the welcome table. Parents of kids 4th grade and below need to come into the building to sign their child in. We also have an adult Bible study that meets in the worship center and is led by Pastor Keith, which adults are invited to attend.
- Kids Squad (pre-k) will go directly to their room; K-4th grades meet in the fellowship hall; and 5th-6th grades meet upstairs in the Clubhouse (connected to the fellowship hall).
- All Jr. High (Tuesdays) and High School (Wednesdays) enter the education building (4) at the entrance next to the playground and will check in inside.
- In order to minimize the number of people in the hallways during dismissal, we have designated pick-up points for each grade. If multiple children in the same family are being picked up, we will send the older children to the youngest child's pick-up point so parents only have to go to one location.
- (1) Kids Squad (3-4 year olds): Old Cubbies classroom; enter through Welcome Center
- (2) K-4th grades: South-end door across the street from Bush's Chicken
- (3) Club 56 (5th-6th grades): Chapel doors along Ellis St.
- (4) The Factory (7th-8th grades): Education building
- (4) The District (9th-12th grades): Education building